......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Go RED this Friday!!!!



Today is Feb 1st....the day I pin on my Little Red Dress! This tiny lapel pin is the American Heart Association's symbol for women's heart health, a cause near and dear to my....ummmm...heart:)
February is Go Red for Women Month...the month the American Heart Association dedicates to promoting awareness and prevention of America's #1 killer of women- Heart Disease.
This Friday, February 5th, is not only my birthday:), it's also National Wear Red Day! Wear something red as a personal reminder to take good care of your own heart and to remember those who have been affected by this terrible disease. If you don't have someone special to remember, you can remember my beautiful mother....I remember her and miss her every day!


3 comments:

Bethy said...

My Aunt Pat was indeed a BEAUTIFUL woman.

Bethy said...

update - My Aunt Pat IS still one of the most beautiful women I have ever known.

Anonymous said...

Yes Pat is a Beautiful woman with a Beautiful daughter!!! Love you shay