It seems now that this is a new "thing" in the literary community, only there's a twist. Now the challenge is to write your life story, or essentially your epitaph, in exactly 6 words; thus, your "6 Word Memoir." In fact, it appears that a book full of hundreds of "6 word memoirs" has recently been or soon will be published this year, authored by renown and obscure writers. If you just Google "6 Word Memoirs" you will find tons of information....
I've tried my hand at this new-to-me concept and have found it to be rather entertaining. Unfortunately, I can't publish them all here on "Read My Thoughts...," as I want to be a responsible blogger (he-hem, cough, cough.). Hope you enjoy and even more so, I hope you comment with your own 6 Word Memoirs. In no particular order, here we go...
- How could I be so blind?
- I'll never hit rock bottom again!
- Long hair, short hair, long hair
- God really does do what's best!
- Joy does come in the morning!
- Addicted to chocolate; cradle to grave
- Your opinion of me doesn't matter.
- Life gets better; butt gets bigger.
Now you try...