......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

More about vacation....the Gulfarium

On Wednesday of our vacation, Aunt Kathy and I went to the Gulfarium, which was actually closer to Fort Walton if I remember correctly. It was a decent morning of entertainment for about 20 bucks. We watched a dolphin show, a sealion show, and then a show with both dolphins and sealions together. The trainers were great and the shows were quite educational. There was also a shark tank, penguins, sea otters, exotic fish and birds, and other exhibitions that I can't remember right now. The only drawback was that the facilities were somewhat rundown in my opinion...needed a facelift. The animals appeared to be happy and well cared for. The dolphins and sea lions were so adorable!

I would recommend the Gulfarium if you are on vacation there. Kids would love it.





No comments: