......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Consider yourself warned (or WORMED)...



...this post is NOT for the squeamish...

In my quest for better health, I have fallen in love with a product called "Paraway Pack" that I bought from the herb shop in Rainsville. It is a 30 day program to rid your digestive system of parasites. Yes, parasites, I say. I was a little skeptical at first, because as you know, "they" will tell you anything to sell you something. After reading up on the whole parasite thing, I decided to give it a shot. "They" say, a healthy colon is fundamental to good health. Well, at the end of the 30 days, I really felt better in many aspects. In fact, as recommended by the ladies at the herb shop, I am continuing to use the product in a smaller dose as routine maintenance.

On a little side note, by the way, I have lost about 26 lbs so far....so it sure ain't hurtin' nothing as far as I can see....

Here's why I'm writing about parasites and colon health.... Did you see this story from foxnews.com about a doctor removing a worm from a woman's brainstem? A WORM IN HER BRAINSTEM!!!! Ya'll...our brainstem controls our basic functions required for life...like breathing, for instance! Parasites enter our bodies through undercooked food and poor hygiene/handwashing! Yuk!

You can read it and watch the video for yourself, but just know there's a gross video of the brain-worm.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455067,00.html

Goodnite, 'lil glow worm! Glimmer, glimmer...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

26!!! you go girl!!

TheiaT said...

Meow!!!! I miss Oreo in more ways than one!!!