......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Some of you have emailed me asking about little baby Stellan who I mentioned in an earlier post. In case you don't remember, he is the little fellow I requested prayer for...I've been reading his Mom's blog for several months (I don't know this family...just read the blog). He had a "fatal" heart condition while in the womb, but was born with no apparent signs of heart problems. Now he is about 5 months old and the problems have reappeared. Now, he has been transferred to a hospital in Boston. He was scheduled to have a risky heart surgery tomorrow morning, but I just read his Mom's blog, and it seems they may do the surgery tonight.

Go ahead and save THIS website in your favorites...she updates daily, sometimes multiple times per day. I promise you will get attached to this family, and from reading her blog, I know they covet your prayers....

No comments: