......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Friday, December 31, 2010

a 'when harry met sally' new year's eve...sort of:)

I have exactly 1 hour 15 minutes to finish this "New Year's Eve" post.

Yes, I took a break from the wild party to come peck a few words out on the laptop.

Yes, I'm living every girl's dream...

... a dramatic New Year's Eve party wearing a fancy little black dress...

...you know, like the party in When Harry Met Sally....

...with champagne, party hats, and party horns...

...with streamers and confetti falling from the sky...

...the big band playing "Auld Lang Syne" as you fall into the arms of the man of your dreams...

...kissing passionately as the clock strikes midnight.







Well, I sort of am:)

We almost had party horns and hats. I saw some today at WalMart, but I decided they weren't really worth worming and squirming my way through the crowd of 14-year-old partiers huddled around the selection at the store.

And about the confetti...

Well, confetti equals clutter, and clutter gives me anxiety. Let's not do the confetti thing for the sake of my sweet TT....when I have anxiety, I tend to take it out on his most patient and precious soul.

And speaking of TT....

He has a terrible, terrible toothache. He has been to the dentist and has to go back on Monday. For now he has to take antibiotics and put ice on his face to help the inflammation.

Soooo...a passionate kiss is probably out this year.

But I am spending New Year's Eve with the man I love.

And the baby I love.

No drama.

Peace and Quiet.

And I wouldn't have it

any.

other.

way.

Now, finally, for the 'real when-harry-met-sally new year's eve'....

Just a snippet of the Taylor Party, and those who watch til the end gets a special surprise!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

FB friends click HERE to view videos:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Harry Met Sally is one of my favourite movies,that's how I happened to stop by your blog.
I hope you had a great New Years Eve and I wish the best for you in 2011.