......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Call me when you get there...



I'm really not good at goodbyes, so I just usually say "I'll talk to you later, call me when you get there!"
So, I guess I'll use my standard goodbye-line tomorrow. Maggie and Amy are leaving TWH to return home with family. Maggie came to TWH about 1 week after I started here in January and Amy was born August 4th. It's been a wild 8 months but a good 8 months together. I will miss them both, but I am happy to see the gains Maggie has achieved here at TWH and thankful that she is leaving with a healthy baby, a new spiritual life, and a restored relationship with family.
So Baby Amy...call me when you get there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic of the three of you together!
adrian