......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Condie, I like you...

I happened to catch Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on the Today Show yesterday morning. She told of her mother's experience with breast cancer, and I enjoyed hearing her speak of her relationship with her mother. Certainly I am not an expert on Condie, but I've never observed her to be anything but classy. I like her.

Check out http://www.christianitytoday.com/tc/2002/005/1.18.html to read an article from 2002, before her obtaining Secretary of State. It's an interesting article which reveals some of her life history in regards to her family, faith, education and profession.

1 comment:

Deedra said...

I like her too! Very classy lady, and it doesn't hurt that she's a Bama girl!

p.s....thank you so much for sharing your heart on my blog, and thank you for your sweet comment!