......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Trey

My little cousin Tiffany, who in my mind is still in first grade carrying a Little Mermaid lunchbox that I bought her for her birthday, is all grown up. In fact, she's a mommy now.


I received these photos today from Baby Trey's new proud papa, and I just can't resist posting them.

I hope my cousins across the country enjoy the pics...especially the very last one. It looks as if one of the uncles snuck his way into the nursery!!! No, not really! I think the way the story goes, Uncle Jack was actually the privileged one the get the first look at the baby...Daddy brought the baby out a different door than everyone expected...near where Jack was waiting.

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job sharing the good news for us. And of course, he is just beautiful.