......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scary information for Parents of Infants



This story is quite terrifying. It relates somewhat to the post I wrote a few days ago about not being able to read...Not that I am implying this well-meaning mommy cannot read, she was obviously trying to stretch her pennies.

We're always careful to read and follow the instructions when mixing infant formula here at TWH. It even says on the can that not following the instructions exactly can be very harmful to the infant. I had no idea about the concept of a baby having too much water.

Maybe everyone else knows about this, but I didn't. You can google "water toxicity in infants" and get more information.

Wow. Scary indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is scary. I didn't know babies shouldn't have water until they are 10 months old!
adrian