......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Gratitude Day 3: SQUIRREL!!!!


One week before Thanksgiving, I began a series of a week's worth of posts expressing gratitude. Unfortunately, I have been encountering some computer and internet difficulties so I am a tad behind. I think the trouble has been resolved now, so...let's get back on schedule, shall we?

SQUIRREL!!! Don't play dumb! Most of you know that famous one-word line! Yes, I am so thankful for "Christmas Vacation" the movie.

It's one of those movies that I can pop in the VCR (yes, I have a VHS version of the movie that still plays just fine!) and let it play as I go about my business. I can listen to it in the background. I can pass by the tv and stop to watch a single scene.

I could watch Christmas Vacation almost 365 days per year. It's rather mindless. It's funny.


1 comment:

Shaunta said...

Stopped by from Deedra's blog to say hello! Christmas Vacation was always a must watch movie in our house because it made us feel a lot better about our looney family! And the squirrel scene? Priceless entertainment!

Have a great day!