......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Will UPS come through for me?

My camera died right after the Dolly Concert and I have missed it soooo much. I did eventually buy a card reader so that I could download the Dolly pictures , but since that time I've been having amateur photography withdrawals during my amateur blogging.

I'm happy to bring you some glorious news.....It seems that my camera has been repaired and is currently in route from Connecticut to Alabama via UPS!!! Yippee!!! Just in time for Christmas!!!

Now the big question that remains...will UPS come through for me? The scheduled delivery date is this Friday, December 18. OHHHH! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!!! I'm off work Friday, but I think I should stay home to make sure I don't miss the big brown truck!

Let's all just hope and pray that UPS delivers my camera and not THIS!!!

WHAT???

Seriously?

YUK!

No comments: