......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Biggest Loser Night

I love Tuesdays. It's "The Biggest Loser" Night. I love it! I love it! I love it!

I love it like I love Reese's Cups!

What? Did I say that?

Once I remember Jillian the Trainer telling one of the Biggest Loser contestants that there's no stopping unless you are fainting of puking. Well, I had moment at the gym early this morning that would make Jillian proud...and I didn't faint. Catch my drift?

Yuk.

Embarrassing. Totally.

Don't worry! I'm feeling fine now.

By the way, The Family officially has another blogger! First it was me, then it was CUZ, now....check THIS out! I'm diggin' this one too!

Aunt Kathy...what are you waiting on?

A little Erica update...stay tuned. We have an appointment at 2:20 today.

****UPDATE: "When the apple is ripe, it will fall off the tree" said the DOC. We go back to see him again on Monday afternoon...

No comments: