......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pray 4 Dustin

Please pray for Dustin Lewis, a young man from Pisgah who recently had a motor cycle accident. He is in the hospital at Erlanger in Chattanooga. You can read his story HERE...you can even register to receive email notifications when his website has been updated with his progress.

I don't know Dustin very well. I just remember watching him play basketball for Pisgah where he was a fantastic athlete. I know he is very much loved by many people.

4 comments:

K. Tilley said...

My husband works with Dustin's dad and Dustin's just like my own child. Love this family dearly! Please keep him in your prayers.

Congrats on 3 years cancer free! God is good all the time!

Anonymous said...

Tried to read the story but it says I'm not authorized. Not sure if you know who this is...i have no other way to get in touch. Uncle Terry gave me your blog site at dinner with Kathy last Sunday night. Hope you are doing well!
Love ya, Steph

TheiaT said...

Stephanie...of course I know! My email address is theiachaffin@aol.com! Please email me!

TheiaT said...

Steph,
Forgot to say thanks for letting me know the link to Dustin's website is not working. I think I have the problem fixed now. Try again...

Love, Theia