......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What in the world???


Had lunch with my good friend Marie *** today. After a brief lull in conversation over our "beans and greens" at Cracker Barrel, she says to me "I heard this story on the radio yesterday about this one-eyed Canadian film maker."


One-eyed film maker??? I just cracked up, as did she! Just the fact that we both found that concept funny...I'm sorry ya'll.


What.In.The.World???


HERE is the story.


Little bit creepy if you ask me!


***Marie is getting good reports from her recent bout with cancer. She's really quite exhausted, but preliminary tests are very positive. Great News!!!


1 comment:

by-HIS-Grace said...

Weired and scary, who is watching.... But that is just the world as it should be. We have Our God watching over us all the time!