......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls! Girls! Girls!

Count 'em.....1...2...3!

Jessica had her ultrasound yesterday...you guessed it, it's a girl! We have three girls in the house and all are expecting girls!

Za'Marea is predicted to arrive August 14 and Amy is scheduled to deliver two days later on the 17th. Caileigh's expected birth date is a little later, December 1.

We're all pretty excited, and I'm a little anxious about having 2 infants in the house!

Cast all your anxiety on Him for he cares for you.

I know He does care for me....He has blessed me with a job I love, and He meets all my needs. I'm not feeling very qualified to teach girls to care for newborns, but without a doubt, He put me here. I supposed the One who created the sweet little ones will help me to care for them!


No comments: