......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Friday, July 25, 2008

Honey! We're home!

We finally brought little baby Za'Marea home from the hospital about 3 p.m. today. Everyone in the house, including me, is rather grouchy and tired this evening. I fed 'lil Lulu (her mommy hates when I call her that) her first bottle at home, so that put me in a better mood. I thought that it was going to be me who changed her first at-home poo-poo diaper, but luckily it was a false alarm! I will reserve that honor for Mommy!

Here is a sweet little video clip of 'lil Lulu...she's already in love with her passy. Be patient at first when you watch it...I'm still learning to use this camera so the focus-factor might make you a tad woozie. In the end of the clip you will get a glimpse of her love affair with her green passy. You can hear her smacking from a mile away!

No comments: