......revelations of one woman's reality of life, love, and all things hopeful...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whistling While I Work...


I found myself in an unusual situation today.

We only have one girl at the home right now, and she just started a full-time job yesterday. Baby Amy is in daycare. What to do with myself from 7 'til 4? It's been a nice, busy, stay-at-home day. I walked this morning, came home to enjoy a banana-cream yogurt snack, and have been spring cleaning in September ever since. I've taken out 5 large garbage bags, organized the pantry, and "Lysol'd" every spot in the kitchen.

Just getting ready for more girls...we don't have any for-sure applicants at the moment, but you just never know.... I will enjoy the quiet days now because the hectic ones will surely come again soon!

No comments: